Attachment Parenting
Options

Yay for fluffy mail!

Apparently no one else is on today, so I'm going to be an AW. I got a new wrap (an Ellaroo LaRae) that I traded for one of DS's snowsuits (8 bucks for a wrap= happy mommy!) and some CD's that I'd ordered off of diaperswappers. I love getting things in the mail- it feels like Christmas!

Re: Yay for fluffy mail!

• Options
    I'm jealous of the price you got the Ellaroo for!  That's a great find!  I love getting diapers in the mail, although it's been a while since I bought any new ones. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I got fluffy mail today, too! I love getting packages. I'm going to have to mail something out though, because while the picture looked dark gray IRL it's almost the exact same color as a slate blue colored sling I already have. :oops:  Just trying to decide if I want to keep the slingified wrap, or the linen sakura bloom... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    and pictures!!!! 
  • Options
    Awesome! I came home from Orlando Thursday night to lots of fluffy mail birthday gifts. I'm still waiting for my slingafied SBP sling my mom ordered for me. I sent her to a site that had the Ellaroo Maija wrap in x-small for $49 to buy it and send it to Jan to rework into a sling for me. I can't wait! My other Ellaroo slingafied was my favorite carrier for Jett this week.
  • Options

imagecindy453:
    and pictures!!!! 

As you wish, milady!

Pardon the poor quality, it was taken on my cell at the store. I have one on my camera, but have to figure out how to get it off- my storage card wasn't in my camera when I took the picture, and goodness only knows where the USB cable that goes with it has run off to!

• Options
    imageTonya_G:

imagecindy453:
    and pictures!!!! 

As you wish, milady!

Pardon the poor quality, it was taken on my cell at the store. I have one on my camera, but have to figure out how to get it off- my storage card wasn't in my camera when I took the picture, and goodness only knows where the USB cable that goes with it has run off to!

8 bucks?!  That is insane!  What an awesome trade! 

IMG_0888edit Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagefreeburger16:
    imageTonya_G:

imagecindy453:
    and pictures!!!! 

As you wish, milady!

8 bucks?!  That is insane!  What an awesome trade! 

Yup, shipping the snowsuit was all it cost me. :) I actually don't think I like the Ellaroo as much for a ruck as my other wraps- it's a little on the thin side and cuts into my shoulders. But I really like it for a FWCC! Go figure... each wrap I have, I have a different preference for the carry I use for it! That's why I need so many wraps, right? hehe

• Options
    very pretty! I like the colors. I need to do some more pruning of my stash... somehow I have nothing but blue. My H thinks I'm nuts because I always have things going in or out... but no money comes out of the bank account, so it's all good right? ;)
  • Options
    imagecindy453:
    very pretty! I like the colors. I need to do some more pruning of my stash... somehow I have nothing but blue. My H thinks I'm nuts because I always have things going in or out... but no money comes out of the bank account, so it's all good right? ;)
    Sounds good to me! Right now, it's all coming out of my bank acct, but that's b/c I'm still building my initial stash... I think I'm getting close to stashisfaction though. Maybe. hehe
  • Options
    Awesome! I'm jealous.
  • Options

imagencbelle:
    Yay!  And you'll have some more soon ;-)

I know, can't wait for my first Gira to arrive!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"