North Dakota Babies
Options

3D u/s + completed nursery pics on FB

We had a very busy Saturday (its 8pm in Holland when I type this)

At 11.00 we had our 3D u/s and it went great. This time we took my parents (the first fun u/s we took my inlaws) and they were thrilled seeing their grandkid for the first time. The u/s-tech really took the time for us and let us enjoy Spruit for a complete hour. We left with 11 black/white 2D pics and 3 color 3D pics. Baby is doing great, Head and tummy are slightly "behind" (only by resp. 3 and 4 days) but feet and legs are way on schedule, even a bit "ahead" (the thighbone measured 9 days ahead of schedule!) The exact length of Spruit can't be given, since baby's are all folded over in the womb, but the u/s-tech thought Spruit is currently around 38cm (15in) long from head to toe.
Litte Spruit was very active, so it was kinda hard getting good pics, there were little arms, legs, fists and feet all over the place, especially around the face. But our LO has a nice and chubby baby-face at the moment. From the measurements, Spruit is currently expected to be 1244 grams aka 1 kilo and 244 grams (=2.7lbs)

Then my mom and I went shopping (we bought a blanket, sheet, a bathwrap, 2 one piece bodysuits, and 2 sets of clothes) and we had so much fun! It were the first clothes I bought for the LO, and it felt so good to finally be buying stuff!

Meanwhile my Dad and DH finished the nursery, all that's left now is decorating :-) But I want to clean the furniture and wash all the fabrics first.

Pictures of the 3D u/s and the nursery are on FB!

Re: 3D u/s + completed nursery pics on FB

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"