Trouble TTC

Yoga and Stims??

I think I remember someone saying to NOT do yoga when on stims? Escpecially if you are feeling O pains since it can possibly twist the ovary if they are swollen?  Has anyone else heard this? Google seems to be pulling up the opposite. I want to go to yoga today so that's why I'm asking and I have intense O pains.

BabyFruit Ticker
BabyFetus Ticker

TTC #1 since September 2008
All tests normal
IUI #1, 1/31 50mg Clomid BFN!
IUI #2, 2/27 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel trigger BFN!
Laporoscopy March 30th- diagnosed with mild very endometriosis
IUI #3, 10/10, 2.5mg Femara BFN!
Hip Surgery 12/10 and forced TTC break
Diagnosed with gluten and dairy intolerance 12/10
June: TTC with TI and 2.5 mg Femara
IUI #4 & 5 Summer/Fall 2011 with Femara. BFN
11/11 Diagnosed Compound Heterozygous MTHFR- 7.5 mg Deplin
IVF #1 take 1- cancelled due to cyst
IVF #1 take 2- ER Aug 29, 35 retrieved ET Sept 3- 1 beautiful embryo transfered. 11 frozen embryos (AKA snow babies)
BFP Sept 11, 2012 :D
Suffering from moderate OHSS

Re: Yoga and Stims??

• I vaguely remember this also but don't know for sure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yes, I don't think it is a good idea.  My RE said walking was a good source of exercise.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Loading the player...
  • imageL&R70707:
    Yes, I don't think it is a good idea.  My RE said walking was a good source of exercise.

Even before IUI?  I think I'll play it safe and do the eliptical or something instead and will ask the doc again on Monday.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

TTC #1 since September 2008
    All tests normal
    IUI #1, 1/31 50mg Clomid BFN!
    IUI #2, 2/27 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel trigger BFN!
    Laporoscopy March 30th- diagnosed with mild very endometriosis
    IUI #3, 10/10, 2.5mg Femara BFN!
    Hip Surgery 12/10 and forced TTC break
    Diagnosed with gluten and dairy intolerance 12/10
    June: TTC with TI and 2.5 mg Femara
    IUI #4 & 5 Summer/Fall 2011 with Femara. BFN
    11/11 Diagnosed Compound Heterozygous MTHFR- 7.5 mg Deplin
    IVF #1 take 1- cancelled due to cyst
    IVF #1 take 2- ER Aug 29, 35 retrieved ET Sept 3- 1 beautiful embryo transfered. 11 frozen embryos (AKA snow babies)
    BFP Sept 11, 2012 :D
    Suffering from moderate OHSS
  • imageSki&Sail09:

imageL&R70707:
    Yes, I don't think it is a good idea.  My RE said walking was a good source of exercise.

Even before IUI?  I think I'll play it safe and do the eliptical or something instead and will ask the doc again on Monday.

Be careful of the elliptical..too much bounce can cause twisting. I think yoga is safe because it is non-impact.  The debate has always been if yoga is safe during AF.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"