Washington Babies

:::theresab:::

Okay...first off, no I wasn't talking about you in regards to the Moby! :-) I did see this woman who literally had her kid dangling from the thing. Then again, I tried the Lotus position today for the first time with my Moby so I probably looked silly too..lol

I saw you there, but like I said...I was feeling shy today. lol And like you, I wasn't impressed either. But I thought it was just because the boys' selection was crappy...lol

Second, I meant to tell you, but I moved over to Tracy's class next door on Wednesdays. I feel so guilty like I'm rude for doing it. Totally not teacher related as I like them both, but I wanted to stay with the people I met in the 0-3 class cuz I'm too much of a chicken to change. The group's pretty cool though. They do outside getogethers once a week which is kinda cool.

I'll let you know where the next one is. You'd know some of the people who come since you were in the other class too :-)

Re: :::theresab:::

• I think I know who were are talking about...  We are still doing hug hold.  I wasn't paying too much attention around me, so I didn't notice you.  I was hot, the baby was hot, and just trying to get through the line.  I had my mom with me so that was very helpful.  Then we went to costco :)  New carters sundresses for $5 rather than used :)

I think I saw you in Tracy's class a couple weeks ago.  I decided to try Christine because Kim was in there and liked her.  Now I'm getting more comfortable there, people are cycling through.  But an outside get together would be cool too.  We are doing starting solids class next Tuesday night, so it will be "fun" getting up for class on Wednesday.  (we aren't planning to really start solids till 6+ months but the class times in April and May don't work for us).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Butting in :: 

I miss the 3-6 month class, you guys and Christine so much!  The 6-9 class is crazy.  The babies are all crawling and they cruise the blankets and steal toys from each other.  Zach is so overwhelmed.  If you are interested, let's get together before or after class on a Wednesday to walk outside or coffee or something.  Just let me know!!

My siggy never works right! Our bug is almost 3 now! image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"