Working Moms
Options

Nursing Clothes

I am looking for suggestions for reasonably priced nursing clothes.  Would love your recommendations.  TIA

Re: Nursing Clothes

• Options
    To be quite honest... I wore anything that allowed me to either lift my shirt up or pull my breast out with the least amount of disruption.  I didn't have a favorite brand...but I wore button downs a lot.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Agree with pp.  I just wore nusring tanks under regular shirts a lot. I had a private room to pump and usually nursed with a cover (plus, I'm not super-modest), so I didn't mind being a little exposed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I highly recommend glamour mom nursing tanks. They aren't cheap, but so worth it. https://www.glamourmom.com/
  • Options

I had a couple of actual nursing tops with DD, and didn't like them. I mostly wore a button-down shirt or a baggy shirt over a nursing tank. I've heard great things about Glamourmom tanks, but I used the cheap tanks from Target and they worked great.

This was mostly for when I knew I would have to nurse in public. When i pumped, I was generally in places that were private enough that I didn't have to worry about exposure.

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

• Options
    I live in Bravado nursing tanks.  I really don't wear any special nursing clothes other than that.  Most nursing tops seems really goofy to me, so I just stick with my usual clothes but make sure to wear something that I can pull down or lift up easily.
  • Options
    I love the Bravado nursing tanks.  I had a few cheap Target ones to wear right after having baby which were great, but the Bravado ones are much more supportive so better for me now that I'm back at work and walking more, etc.  The Glamour Mom ones did not fit me right.  I usually just wear a regular t-shirt over it and I just left my t-shirt if I'm NIP or pumping. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"