Pregnant after 35
Options

Re-introduction ....

Hi ladies!

I'm cautiously re-introducing myself to this wonderful board.  Crazy to believe I was just here a little under 8 months ago.  DH and I have a "surprise" pregnancy growing and we just found out that we're having twins!!! OMG!!!  Needless to say we're excited but a little shocked - LOL!  Our house is going to be a very busy one.

I am a FT working mom who is blessed to have my parents & MIL here to watch over my LO.  DH is 48 and i'm 37.  We met late and started late, but any time is a good time for love, if you ask me.  I had a c-section with LO and he is such a wonderful & loving child and has brought SO much happiness to our lives.

Hope to "talk" to you all soon!

Take care,

Bea

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Re-introduction ....

• Options
    Congradulations on #2.  You are a braver woman than I.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    congrats!! and welcome back! wishing you a H & H 9months
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Congratulations and welcome back!
  • Options

Congrats! I'm 37 too but this is my first. Looking forward to sharing our pregnancies!!

Christina

• Options

OMG Bea! twins! that is wonderful, congrats.

• Options
    oh wow congrats x 2!
  • Options

Bea - I thought I saw your ticker over on Parenting Over 35 a few weeks ago but didn't want to be nosey!!

Congratulations!   Wow....you and DH are about the same as us...I am 36 and DH is 46. 

We definitely want to have one more after this one but I don't know that I could start trying right away...were you guys "trying"?  Do twins run in your family?   They actually do run in my family....what a blessing for you both!

GL and look forward to hearing more about your pg!

Me-38, DH - 48 | DD born 3/17/10 | BFP 4/29/11 - M/C 5/31/11 Blighted Ovum | BFP 12/18/11 CP - 12/27/11 | Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, twins, how exciting and scary at the same time.  Congrats!  My pregnancy was a big surprise too... I'm 39 wtih two kids, he is 50 with two grown kids and two grandkids - but we are so excited to welcome a baby girl into the family!  Hope your pregnancy is happy and healthy!
  • Options
    I wanted to wish you a happy and healthy TWIN pregnancy. Congratulations and welcome back!
  • Options
    imagejarbatz:

We definitely want to have one more after this one but I don't know that I could start trying right away...were you guys "trying"?  Do twins run in your family?   They actually do run in my family....what a blessing for you both!

so sorry for responding so late ....

Thanks!  We weren't actually trying, I was on the pill and missed 2 separate days in a week, but quickly caught up the next mornings, never, ever in a million zillion years ever thinking I could get pregnant again so soon (it took us 3yrs of trying for DS#1)  well, guess the man upstairs had other plans!  LOL

the only twins in my family were my two aunts (father's side) and no more, and we have a HUGE family, weird huh?

looking forward to "speaking" with you all!  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"