Remember those trolls? Anyone want to confess? — The Bump
Georgia Babies

Remember those trolls? Anyone want to confess?

Remember the trolls we had around the ATL boards a while back. I have no idea who they really were/are. Anyone know or want to confess? I'm feeling nosey today Wink
Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
DS-6
c/p- April 2016
missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

Re: Remember those trolls? Anyone want to confess?

• I think I remember someone "accidentally" posting a regular post under the troll name once...but I don't remember who. Doubt anyone will confess. They were around for a few years....
    Abigail Taylor 09.18.2008

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • not me, even though they sometimes said what i was feeling :)  i'm mean i guess.
  • Loading the player...
  • i don't think you will get any confessions....I have ideas, but not going to accuse.... too big a can of worms to open.  I think most are no longer around in there "real" identities.

The one incident of the person who might have accidently posted in a troll identity,  denied it was an accident and that a troll was targeting her, so not going there either.

• Wow... where was I?  Must have missed the drama.

What happened?

• dbryson- it was a few years ago. I read a mention of it when I was going through back posts when I got back from my trip. So, it brought it back to mind. We had quite a group of trolls on here..some were funny and some were mean. I always wondered who they were..and was curious if anyone would 'fess up :)...guess not.
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• never!

muhahahaha!

• I will just say this.......I am glad to see that the "2" I know for a fact were the trolls...no longer hide behind their fake screennames. tia

hth's

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards