Indiana Babies

shauna

Your reply below made me laugh Smile  We're considering an au pair for our PR trip, so if you'd like to apply...

Just kidding.  Well, sort of.  We realized that one of the major activities we'd like to do - the bioluminescence tour - we wouldn't be able to do with Olivia.

My parents are considering a trip down to PR in the next few weeks, so we're tempted to ask them if they want to coordinate trips, but we're selfish and don't want them to intrude on our private family vacation.  Just when it's convenient for us - LOL!

Since we don't have to purchase plane tickets, I think I'm just going to wait and see what they plan to do and when they plan to go.  We're trying to figure out a 2nd option that's a little cheaper but warm and not overrun by spring breakers.

Re: shauna

• Man, I am super jealous that you can fly for free!  I am going to make a push for a mini spring break vacation this weekend.  No clue if Shawn will bite.

I bet you could easily find a responsible IU student who'd like to go to with you over spring break!  Au Pair sounds so much better than babysitter, especially in PR...

• Yay!  Where are you thinking about going?

As for the au pair, I was joking, though I wish we could afford to do it!  Jake's sister (soph. in college) offered to go if we paid her expenses. I've been doing research on places to go all night and think I finally figured out a priceline deal for 1/2 of what we expected to spend, so I'm tempted.  Devil

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"