Where do you buy your bra's from:

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Bra Poll:

• Options

How many bra's do you have: 8-10

How many of them do you actually wear: 3

Sexy or Practical: Practical

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $40

Where do you buy your bra's from: My latest were from JC Penny but today I am heading to Macy's to see what they have, I am sticking to the same brand "Vanity Fair." I don't do VS anymore because they don't hold up well.
  • Options

How many bra's do you have: way too many.  probably somewhere between 20-50 easily.

How many of them do you actually wear: none at the moment, i live in nursing tanks.

Sexy or Practical:  if i were to buy one, it would be practical vs sexy bc i have a TON of "sexy" ones.

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: for a GOOD bra, i would spend no more than $50, but $20 is more my price range.

Where do you buy your bra's from:  lately, walmart or target.  maybe belks, pennys  or dillards if they had a good sale going on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

How many bra's do you have: A ton... I have no idea how many

How many of them do you actually wear: I wear 4 or 5 regularly and rotate in others depending on my mood

Sexy or Practical: Both.  I wear practical most of the time.  If I go sexy it's for DH's benefit.

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $40 or $50, but I don't usually spend that much. 

Where do you buy your bra's from: For practical bras, I go to the outlets and get Barely There.  They are awesome and comfy.  If I want something sexier, I'll hit up VS or a department store.

• Options

How many bra's do you have: Sad... I only have 2-3.

How many of them do you actually wear: 1, wash it on the weekends when I am home.  Lol.

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: Not sure... I usually only spend $20

Where do you buy your bra's from: I do Vanity Fair most times.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

How many bra's do you have: I have 4 (including sports bra).

How many of them do you actually wear:

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $65 unfortunately I can't wear bras from just any store well I can but they really don't fit as well nor look as good.

Where do you buy your bra's from: The bra patch

• Options

How many bra's do you have: At least 10

How many of them do you actually wear: right now 2

Sexy or Practical: Practical, but I like a few fun patterns

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $40

Where do you buy your bra's from: I typically buy them from the Maidenform/Bali outlet or a department store.  A few years ago I stopped buying them from VS.
  • Options

Bra shopping has never really been on my radar - I buy a new one when I absolutely have to.  Even when BFing I had one casual nursing bra and then would shove the girls into an old bra when going out in public.......Tongue Tied

Currently I own 3 VS bras, 2 are in decent shape..... This reminds me I really should buy a new one, I've had these 3 for 3+ years.....

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    thanks for this poll.  since I'm done pumping, I was looking for a regular bra and I only found one.  I need to go bra shopping ASAP.
  • Options

How many bra's do you have: 5 or so

How many of them do you actually wear: 3-4

Sexy or Practical: both

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: the max is $50

Where do you buy your bra's from: mostly victoria's secret.  they just fit me the best.

• Options

How many bra's do you have: 5

How many of them do you actually wear: 5

Sexy or Practical: Practical and Sexy - they are wacaol and are all lace

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $45

Where do you buy your bra's from: Belk and Nordstroms
  • Options

How many bra's do you have: 3 Embarrassed

How many of them do you actually wear: 2

Sexy or Practical: The 2 that I wear regularly are veerrrry practical, lol. The other 1 is sexy but I only wear that one maybe once every other month.

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $20-25

Where do you buy your bra's from: Dept store. And I need new ones bad. The 2 that I wear are from pre-preg and they don't fit the same as they used to. Plus they are just getting too old.
  • Options

How many bra's do you have: probably 10

How many of them do you actually wear: only about 3

Sexy or Practical: practical

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $40 at the most!!

Where do you buy your bra's from: Target and VS

imageLilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

How many bra's do you have: 4

How many of them do you actually wear: 2 regularly, but in the summer I wear the other 2 more (they have hooks that can be hid in a tank)

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: Since I don't have many bras, I make sure the ones I have are GOOD ones, and spent a little bit on them

Where do you buy your bra's from: VS
  • Options

How many bra's do you have: not including sports bras, 3

How many of them do you actually wear: 2 regularly

Sexy or Practical: Practical, bordering on Grannyish. hehe.

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $30

Where do you buy your bra's from: The current ones are from the Hanes/Bali outlet. They're all the same kind, different colors.

I despise bra shopping almost as much as bathing suit shopping....Ugh. 

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• Options

How many bra's do you have: About 10 nursing bras (some sleep ones, and some cupped ones) and about 10 non-nursing bras (lots of colors - lol!)

How many of them do you actually wear: Well, since I'm nursing, only rotate the nursing ones - - but of those, I rarely wear the cupped ones b/c they aren't as comfy if I'm lounging around (and I'm too lazy to change throughout the day).  So I generally rotate between the 5 sleep bras, depending on my color choice of the day.

Sexy or Practical: Totally practical.  I get a rash from lace - lol! 

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $30 (maybe more for a multi-function one, like one with straps that interchange, and go strapless)

Where do you buy your bra's from: All of the nursing ones are from Target.  My non-nursing are generally from JCP.

• Options

uhh i have like 3-4 and i wear 0 Embarrassed

<sigh> i don't think i'll ever grow up.

• Options

How many bra's do you have: about 20

How many of them do you actually wear: Only 2-3 right now. Most are pre-pregnancy bras.

Sexy or Practical: Both

How much would you be willing to spend on a bra: $40, but usually spend $20 or less.

Where do you buy your bra's from: mainly Target and VS.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"