Special Needs

Who needs a funny?

I just love to laugh. It's so good for stress and lightening the mental load we carry around. Anybody have something that just induced a good ol' belly laugh recently? SN related or NOT.

There are plenty of things on this board that are not funny.... so please do not think I am poking fun at any of our kids..... however, they ARE kids & sometimes you just gotta laugh instead of cry.

Here's mine --

DS has been in quite a good mood this week. Usually his good mood weeks bring the more literal thinking moments. And, since tantrums are at a minimum, I'm not on my toes nearly as much. 

The kids and I went grocery shopping. I sent them to play while I lugged all the bags inside the house. When I finished, I set all the items for the bathroom and bedrooms up on the bar and summoned the kids to help. DD came right on in grabbing shampoos and etc... and I asked DS to take his pullups and put them on his bed. 

At my command, he just bolted - no pullups.

I figured he didn't like my request.

About 30 seconds later, he came RUNNING back into the kitchen - huge smile and BUTT NAKED!

"I did it!"

I was like, what?! You did what?

And he says to me, "I went into my room, I took off my pullup and I put it on my bed"

WOW! {Commence laughter} Well, that IS what I said, now isn't it?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Who needs a funny?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"