Washington Babies

Clicky Poll: Who's Here?

Out of curiosity, how many lurkers are out there?  This is only for fun, so play along![Poll]
Married ~ August 5, 2006 I Welcomed our baby girl March 16, 2012 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Clicky Poll: Who's Here?

• I wasn't sure whether I was a regular poster or whether I just post enough that people recognize me.  I voted for regular poster, but I kind of wonder whether I actually have enough posts to warrant that title.
  • Coribecca--I consider you a regular poster...I'm more of one that posts enough that people recognize me .. (I hope ..) :)
  • Loading the player...
  • There have been alot of lurkers that "came out" lately. I voted that I post enough that people recognize me; I think. I just post when I feel like it.
  • LoL, well I put that I "rarely post, mostly lurk" but I'm new here.......easing my way in!  Hehe
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagecoribecca:
    I wasn't sure whether I was a regular poster or whether I just post enough that people recognize me.  I voted for regular poster, but I kind of wonder whether I actually have enough posts to warrant that title.

This!  I consider myself an "ex-regular poster", I lurk more than anything these days...

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • I said that I post enough that people recognize me, but maybe that is wishful thinking. :p  I really lurk more than I post, though- simply because of a lack of time to respond and participate as much as I'd like to (that should soon be changing, though. :)

image Visit The Nest!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"