Secondary IF

Bleeding is done! And a question.

YAY! Now I feel human and normal again.

We "celebrated" last night and now I'm worried because I didn't think about strapping on a condom.   Who on earth knows what CD I am so I have no idea if I'm close to ovulating or not.  We were just so wrapped up in being able to actually have sex again that it never crossed my mind to use a condom.

What happens if I DO get pregnant this cycle??? 

Re: Bleeding is done! And a question.

• Well, I don't think any of us really know and I usually don't advocate for googling but because your proceedure was so specific, you might want to check it out online. If you JUST stopped bleeding, I'm sure you're not close enough to O'ing....
  • Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. If you are you will go from there you know? 

I know it sounds harsh but you are healing from the surgery, you shouldn't be stressing!

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • Try not to worry about the unknown.  
    Mom to Harmon 1/17/08 and twins Rachel & Callum 8/28/09 Photobucket 29o0v13.jpg
  • Yay!  Glad you finally got to celebrate!  Not sure what would happen if you got pg but I wouldn't worry about it. 
    Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Oh I'm not stressing.  Just wondering what the effects would be.  If the chance of miscarriage would be high, etc.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"