High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

skyllingst...

When is your induction date again?  I need to prepare...I'm so happy for you ladies when you have your babies, but you've become a bedrest elder with me.  I'm gonna miss having you here!  I hope you take that as a compliment and know I want what's best for you and LO, but jeez...  I think I'm gonna cry!

Re: skyllingst...

• Options

haha i know!! I talk about you to Dh all the time--I love my bedrest elders :-) I am for sure going to still post on here (at least until Livy comes--I gotta keep you company!) Than we can move to 0-3 together haha They are starting me on cervadil at 9pm on Monday night! EEK! I am so excited to meet LB--my little mighty mouse! I feel like there are SO many IUGR mamas on here now and there werent like any 6 weeks ago

I am so glad you got the med crap figured out--it drives me NUTSO when pharmacy's try and comment on the prescriptions its like if I bring it in than my DOCTOR must clearly think its okay for me to have--its not like they know your individual situation--and you dont exactly strike me as a drug seeker haha ahh good times

Oh and I may need to vent to you later about a "friend" situation that happened tonight--It made me so mad I was shaking--do you have AIM? if so we need to be chatting on that--its ridic! you will lose it when I tell you what this girl said to me...PM me your screen name and I will add you to my buddy list so we can chat later (also-how are we not fb friends??--not okay!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

I don't have AIM, don't even know what it is...I'm not very computer savy.  And yes, we should be fb friends.  I'll PM you my info.   You can PM me in FB and I usually get it right away and can answer back.

I talk to DH about you and LB too.  There is another elder that has long since left (is on the 3-6 board) that I've kept in touch with too...  He knows you guys by name and asks if I've talked with you!  How funny is that.  I think it helps him knowing that I have people who understand that I can talk to when he's not here....cause you know how it is, even family and friends don't understand!

I can't believe Monday is the start day!  I'm so excited to see a pic of your Mighty Mouse!  I feel like an aunt when BR mama's have babies! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"