Baby Names
Options

Who knew Kristin Noel was So Popular?

I sure didn't!

That is my name. . .and with all the baby name talk, I decided to Google my own first and middle name. Lots of things pulled up.

The name Kristin peaked in 1980 - that makes sense - that's the year I was born - there was also a character on Dallas named Kristin - which was a popular show at that time (and one of my Mom's favorites ... that, Dynasty and Falcon Crest - LOL). 

The middle name's Noel because I was born on Christmas. 

. . . just didn't know there were so many of us floatin around :o

Re: Who knew Kristin Noel was So Popular?

• Options

I think I am bringing an 80's name back for my little girl!  My son is Brandon, so that's pretty 80"s too and I just love it.  No little boy has his name that I know.  So I will have a Brandon Stuart and Kristin Anneliese. 

I also love Noelle. 

Heather married 10.1.05 Brandon 12.9.06 Kristin 3.22.10 image
  • Options
    Does anyone call you anything but Kristin...
    Heather married 10.1.05 Brandon 12.9.06 Kristin 3.22.10 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

OMGeeeeee! I have always thought that Brandon was the most adorable name for a boy - cute for a little baby/toddler, and handsome for a man.

As for my name, I remember my Mom calling me Krissy when I was really small, but my family calls me Kris. 

As for being called anything BUT Kristin - are you kidding me?  LOL! Apparently I have one of the most MISPRONOUNCED names ever.  By the general public, I've been called Kristine, Kristina, Christian (I get that the most), and Krista among others. And the people who mispronounce my name keep calling me that no matter how many times I try to correct them.

To my neighbors I will always be Kristal.  

• Options
    My name is Noelle and I always get compliments!!!!! However, strangers often read it as Nicole which is my pet peeve!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"