Single Parents

Good Morning

Happy Friday to everyone :) Its so early here and im wide awake I have so much on my mind and im  waiting for lo to wake up to eat im about ready to pop. 

I have to go to the obgyn for my 6 week check up later today....what a way to spend my birthday ugh. Im making a list of questions to ask and was just wondering what were some of the questions you asked at this check up. I know everyone is different and everyone had different issues but I always draw a blank and forget questions and forget what issues im dealing with or delt with. Thanks in advance

Re: Good Morning

• Happy Birthday.

I personally didn't have a whole lot of questions.

I think the only thing I asked about was in reguards to my milk drying up.

Of course you have the birth control talk and stuff.

Overall, it was a very easy appointment.

• I didn't have a lot to ask because I wasn't having sex!  I wondered about when to expect AF if I was EBF.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Worried the entire morning about my appointment makes me panic stricken. Got there and totally drew a blank and forgot what I wanted to ask, maybe it would be good if I actually wrote things down. We talked about bc and bf he was glad that im sticking to bf because im "so young" as he put it he said alot of the younger mothers he sees do not breast feed. I asked about AF and if I would get it normally or if I would have to go on the pill again to get it (I never had a normal cycle and got AF when I was 19 tmi I know) but im going to wait until im done bf since im not with anyone and im not planning on being with anyone for a while. Still need to take my prenatal until their gone and then I have to go on a multi vitamin. But all looked good thank god :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"