Alabama Babies

Getting Reaquainted...

I hope some of you remember me! I have stopped posting on the bama board for a few months but I'm really interested in coming back! I still remember a lot of you and I must say there are some beautiful babies in your siggies!

General info: I am in my 6th cycle of TTC. I am 23 and DH is 24. We live in Cullman Co. We are very active in our church (non-denominational), and I work at a community college. If you have any questions for me, just ask!

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
IT'S A GIRL!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
#2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
Lilypie Maternity tickers
VOTE on my Name List
I don't take one single minute for granted.

Re: Getting Reaquainted...

• Hi and welcome back!  My husband and all of his family are all from Cullman County.  I love it up there, and we hope to move up there someday
  • Hi and welcome back!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • imageameliaandmatt:
    Hi and welcome back!  My husband and all of his family are all from Cullman County.  I love it up there, and we hope to move up there someday

I think I recognize you from GP. Or maybe it was this board...anyway, hi!

Married 5/31/08 * TTC#1 9/09 - 2/11
    after anovulatory diagnosis and TTC for 1 1/2yrs with several medicated cycles and one chemical pregnancy, we have our first bundle of joy!
    IT'S A GIRL!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    #2 EDD 2/5/13 dx with anti-BIG E antibody, seeing a MFM
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    VOTE on my Name List
    I don't take one single minute for granted.
  • Welcome, I think I remember you from GP but I didn't post there very much. Good luck on this cycle (I saw your ticker at the bottom :-) )

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"