Alabama Babies

Who do you bank with?

Hi ladies!  I currently bank @ Regions (have been with them for 14 years) but I'd like to try to find a small bank - possibly a credit union.  Can you recommend one that you use or have heard good things about?

Re: Who do you bank with?

• I use Regions for my checking account, but I do have some accounts at ECO credit union (formerly Jefferson County Teachers Credit Union).  We have a car loan, a christmas club account, and a savings account there.  They are great and we have never had a problem.  Their membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships, or attends school in the following counties: 

? Jefferson
      ? Shelby
      ? Cullman
      ? Walker
      ? Blount

Here is their website:  https://www.ecocu.org/asp/home.asp 

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm also Regions by way of AmSouth.  I've heard good things about Legacy credit union though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I bank with Redstone... but you have to qualify and I don't think they have a branch in Bham
  • I bank with Legacy and love it! I have never had a problem with them and everything happens so much faster(credits and debits) than with the non-credit union banks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"