St. Louis Babies
Options

Relocating to St Louis

Hi Ladies,

My DH may be getting a position in his company which would bring us to St Louis.  Neither one of us have ever been there so I was wondering if you could give me some recommendations of safe, family oriented neighborhoods to look into.  I believe his office will be in Clayton, so we're willing to go about a half hour to 45 minutes away.

Also, any day care recommendations would be helpful!

Thanks!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Relocating to St Louis

• Options
    Clayton, Brentwood, Kirkwood, Webster Groves, Sunset Hills, South County (as a whole), Creve Couer, Chesterfield, Des Peres---all areas I would be happy with raising children in.  I currently live in St. Charles County which isn't too terribly far from Clayton (if your driving off of Highway 40) and I love it.  Just so you know as far as highways go and getting too/from areas--Highway 270 is the main artery from South St. Louis County to North St. Louis County.  Highways 44 and 40 (they run perpendicular to 270) are great to live by so you can go to family events like the zoo, shopping at malls, and area festivals in the summer.  Good luck with the move! 
  • Options
    Thanks for the info!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We relocated a couple of years ago.  the neighborhoods mentioned above are all great.  I live out in St. Charles county also and love it, but it can be a little more suburbia than city, just depends on what you are looking for.  Good luck!
  • Options
    I agree with the locations mentioned above.  I currently live in Kirkwood and work in the city.  The commute from my door to my office takes about 30 minutes during rush hour traffic.  It would take less time for me to commute to Clayton.  Best of luck!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"