South Florida Babies

Happy Friday!

Good morning all!  Hope the week flew by and everyone is excited for this COLD weekend ahead of us.  Any exciting plans?  Stay safe!
-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Happy Friday!

• Tonight, we have a company dinner for Dh's work.  One of his vendors is taking us out to Casa Juancho (love that place)... hope they bring us good news!

Tomorrow is the much awaited for Buffett concert!  Since I'm not going to be drinking (new exprience for me at a Buffett concert by the way LOL) I've been elected the DD.  We are thinking of renting a 15-passanger van, or a mini-bus (shuttle type) to commute up.  Can't wait!

Sunday I have a doc appt in the AM, and later bday party for BIL at inlaws house.  Lots to do this weekend... gotta make sure the camera is prepped and ready to go!

-- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Tomorrow night, my husband's family is coming over for dinner and to discuss a family vacation.  We haven't been able to agree on a time and a place so we're meeting to decide.  On Sunday, I'm going to the zoo with a friend of mine!  can't wait, looks like the weather will be perfect for it.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

• Loading the player...
  • Happy Friday! 

My week has dragged and we still have two more Saturday tutoring sessions including tomorrow.  At least, I get paid for it.

Tonight, the plans are to check in on the house and see how the work is going and after that just stay in since we went out last night for DH's bday.  After Saturday tutoring, I'll probably take the dogs to the new house again so they can get used to it and maybe take them for a walk around the neighborhood.  Saturday night, I just want to stay in but some friends just invited us to dinner to a new place, Baru Urbano (never been).  Sunday, we're going to the opera with my parents and probably have an early bday celebration with them.  Oh and I couldn't get Monday off for my bday like I wanted, but it should be a calm day at work since it's a teacher planning day.

Enjoy your weekend, ladies!

• Thank you LORD!! Im getting sick. Ive been trying to ignore it but today I definitely feel it. Im going to a friends bachlorette party/passion party tonight so Im looking forward to that. Tomorrow Joshua starts level 4 @ gymboree and I must take him for a much needed hair cut. Sunday we have a wedding. So yea, this weekend is looking pretty action packed. I just have to overdose on vitamin c and water to get through it.
  • Happy Friday everyone!

Just heading today to see grandparents. I also have tickets for the Renaissance Festival and driving to West Palm Bch to see IL's. Easy weekend.

• I'm so excited for dinner tonight.  We are eating Shabbat dinner at my friend's parents house.  She's in from Israel and they are having 30 something people come over... including some of my favorite people I worked with at my last school (that happen to be their family friends). 

No plans yet for Saturday, but I really should start catching up on an online class I'm taking - I'm like two weeks behind because I've been so busy. 

Sunday we are going to Ren Fair - last year L was in her front carrier - I can't wait to see her running all over the place.  

I'm just happy it's the weekend.  I've cried way too much this week over work and I need some family time. 

Oh - and Lynda is 18 months tomorrow - I can't believe my baby is a year and a half. 

imageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Busy Busy Busy!

Purin Festival tonight

My usual 10K Saturday Sunrise brisk walk

Gymnastics for H

Swimming lesson for H

Parrot Jungle Island

@ Birthday Parties on Sunday

I'm worn out just thinking about it!  No wonder I'm always behind on laundry, grocery shopping, house repairs etc etc.

• Happy Friday, Ladies!!!  

I'm so excited that today is Friday.  Matthew wanted to snuggle so bad this morning so it was tough leaving him. 

No plans for the weekend, but I'm dying to do something fun!

• saturday night my MIL is coming over to stay with alexis so that marc and I can go to IKEA and then we're going to have dinner at PF Changs.  Sunday we're meeting up with my parents at Aventura to take my mom out to an early dinner for her birthday (which is today)

2 things I'm not doing this weekend that I would like to be doing: Buffet concert and Food and Wine Festival. 

image image

• So happy it's Friday. Today is our usual dinner and a movie, Saturday is family dinner then drinks with friends and Sunday we have a baby shower.

Have a wonderful weekend ladies :)

• Today is our 5th wedding anniversary and we are going out to the Melting Pot to celebrate ( I love that place). I am praying the boys nap today so I can sneak one in too. I have no idea how I am going to make it out to dinner with yawning the whole time. I am excited to go out with DH though since we never go out!

Saturday is Karate for Sebastian then two birthdya parties.

Sunday is church, volunteeting then anothe rbirthday party!

• imageVandRicky:

Today is our 5th wedding anniversary and we are going out to the Melting Pot to celebrate ( I love that place). I am praying the boys nap today so I can sneak one in too. I have no idea how I am going to make it out to dinner with yawning the whole time. I am excited to go out with DH though since we never go out!

Happy anniversary!  Dh celebrate our 5th this yr too.  Hope you have a wonderful time, and are able to sneak in that nap.  : )

-- Jackie
  • Today I'm catching up on all the cleaning and laundry that I slacked on throughout the week and then starting to sort through some outfits for Carley that we'll be packing for out trip. I'm that mommy with the kid who always has a bow on her head, so I'll make sure she has one for every outfit (lame, I know...but she just looks soo cute with them in her hair). So hopefully I'll get a chance to run to the fabric store so I can make some more bows for her.

Not sure what we're doing Saturday and Sunday is church and probably (hopefully) relaxing at home.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"