Alabama Babies

*ATL update

Thanks Brooke for the hotwire suggestion!  I decided to go for it even though booking a non-refundable hotel without a name was very scary!  We ended up getting the Westin Peachtree (downtown with the SunDial restaurant at the top) for only $79!  When I went to their direct website it would be $169!!!  I am so excited!
Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: *ATL update

• Awesome!  What specifics did you put in?
  • Loading the player...
  • All I put in was the date and number of people.

It told me the dowtown atlanta area, the price, the average customer rating, and the star rating of the hotel.  That was basically all of the info. I had before booking.  

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

• That's one of my fav hotels!

Parking is high, but if I remember correctly there is a $5 open air lot across the street, if you don't mind leaving your car in an unattended lot at night.

Also, the MARTA station is just a block away, so easy access!

• That's great!! I have stayed there before and it is nice--especially going up top for drinks etc. I hope that you all have a great time! We love going to Atlanta--so many neat things to do--the aquarium, coke museum, Stone Mtn, shopping, etc!
  • imageMrsB2007:

Parking is high, but if I remember correctly there is a $5 open air lot across the street, if you don't mind leaving your car in an unattended lot at night.

I did look at the parking, but from what I can see, you pay to park at any hotel downtown.  If I would've opted to stay outside of downtown, I still would have had to pay $10 to park at the aquarium, so I didn't see the difference.

• I didn't mean to imply that you didn't look into parking or that you wouldn't have to pay somewhere else...just offering an alternative to theirs.  Sorry. 
  • imageMrsB2007:
    I didn't mean to imply that you didn't look into parking or that you wouldn't have to pay somewhere else...just offering an alternative to theirs.  Sorry. 

Oh, I know!  I didn't mean to come back sounding snarky.  Sorry!   (I hate the way you can't express tone with typing!) Wink

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"