North Carolina Babies

Late for AF on bc??

I am on bc, have been since Allie was 6 weeks old (and years before I got pg).  Never been late on bc.  About 3 months ago, I got AF 2 weeks early... then not the scheduled time.  But it was due this past Sunday... and still isn't here.  I took a leftover digital test this morning... BFN.  Weird?
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Late for AF on bc??

• Ugg..I am almost a full month late and 2 tests later and all BFN. I have no idea what is going on either. I guess it is normal that periods can be messed up after pregnancy, but if you are on BC that seems strange. I am not on anything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I got my first PP AF a month ago.  Well, if I was regular, like I used to be on BC, it would have came two days ago.  So I wait.  Not worried about PG, but HATE the wait for AF b/c I usually would wear a pad the day she'd come so I wouldn't be surprised.  Who the hell knows when she'll arrive now, so I feel like I'm wearing a diaper for no reason - - lol!

What BC are you on?  I'm on the mini-pill, and I take the same pill every day.  It's not like Ortho, where there'd be a placebo week of pills, the week of my period.  So I have no clue when it'll come again!

• Loading the player...
  • i am on loestrin... not sure what's going on...
  • i would call your ob and let them know cuz it sounds like u've had a few off months and thats what happened to me on the pilll the few months before I ended up getting pregnant so something was prolly off with my body which prolly led to me getting pregnant on the pill but there is nothign to say for sure...im not trying to say its gonna be the same way for u but since u are on a regulated pill id just call and mention it.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I am on the pill and haven't had one in two months.  MD doesn't seem concerned so I am not concerned!  But you bet your bottom dollar I keep taking tests!!
  • not to scare you or anything, but that's what happened when i got pregnant with henry (on the pill). i got a BFN until a week after my period was due. ack!

NOT saying that's what's happening here, but the pill scares the crap out of me now. good luck either way!

• imagekateland3:

not to scare you or anything, but that's what happened when i got pregnant with henry (on the pill). i got a BFN until a week after my period was due. ack!

NOT saying that's what's happening here, but the pill scares the crap out of me now. good luck either way!

Really?  Did you have symptoms?  I have nothing.  Except my boobs feel harder.  Hmmm...

• Nope, no symptoms, but I *knew*. I just knew. It was bizarre.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"