Snarky and T-TTC

Would this be weird?

Or allowed?

In high school almost all of my friends were in the grade above me. Their 20 year reunion is this summer, two weeks after a wedding I'm in. Since I'll be in Cali for the wedding I'm considering staying an extra week in order to possibly go to the reunion. I haven't seen my HS best friend in 19 years and she has said if I go she'll go.

Would that be weird to go to a reunion that isn't your own? Do you think they even allow that? How would I even find out?

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image

Re: Would this be weird?

• Can you go as her date?
    PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yeah i think for sure you could go as a date. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I think her husband might be coming otherwise I could see being the date.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • I have a similar dilemma. I went to 3 different HS's, and really identify more with the people I spent soph/jr years with.

I don't think it would be weird to contact the organizer and tell them you'd like to come, even though you were a grade behind.

Worst they can say is no.

• imageDr.Loretta:

I don't think it would be weird to contact the organizer and tell them you'd like to come, even though you were a grade behind.

This. You usually have to pay to go. So what's one more person to add to the list. 

imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Go. Who really cares?  I mean seriously?  Does it matter?

I was looking at pictures from a different class year than mine and saw a person who was in neither my class nor the class having the reunion. Found out later he happened to be around - knew everyone - so stopped by to say hello.  

At first I thought it was strange because I knew he 'didn't belong' but he knew everyone and everyone had fun.  So, like I said, who really cares?  I would go.

• imagebeatrice606:

Go. Who really cares?  I mean seriously?  Does it matter?

I agree with this!

• we had a guy from the class below us crash our 10 year.   No one had a problem with it (that I know of - but then again, I was part of the group that was friends with this dude).
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • imageHazelEyes730:
    imageDr.Loretta:

This. You usually have to pay to go. So what's one more person to add to the list. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagemmariluh:
    imagebeatrice606:

Go. Who really cares?  I mean seriously?  Does it matter?

I agree with this!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"