• Options
    Fingers are crossed!!
  • Options
    oooh, I can't wait to hear.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OH yeah!  Good luck to you!
  • Options

awwww, you ladies are all too sweet - today was actually my follow-up visit to the u/s we had last week ... and it's confirmed two little heartbeats, beating very strong and nice, both LO's are the same size ... so we're all good to go ... OH.MY.GOD!!!   :o)

In about 2-4wks, we do the "dreaded testing" with blood and u/s measurements ... same routine as before but even more warranted now.

I have another regular ob f/u visit in 4-6 wks and then they want me in every 4 wks until i'm closer to delivery ....  I have a new male temp doc (which is weird = bad experience with male doc when I was young) who's replacing my female doc until about April when she gets back from her mat leave. 

I'm going to have to ponder about visiting the "multiples" and the "2 under 2" boards ... wish me luck !!  :o)

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Bea,  again a big congrats x2!  And I hope you feel comfortable with the male doctor.  There were a few in my practice and I liked them all. But I've never had any bad experiences.

And definitely post on the Multiples board.  They seem so supportive there (I've lurked on most boards) and will have a wealth of information for you. 

Glad everything looks good so far. 

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    imagebusybea:

awwww, you ladies are all too sweet - today was actually my follow-up visit to the u/s we had last week ... and it's confirmed two little heartbeats, beating very strong and nice, both LO's are the same size ... so we're all good to go ... OH.MY.GOD!!!   :o)

YAY!!!!  I am so happy for you times 2!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So happy for you Bea! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    yay for two strong heartbeats!!
  • Options
    Congrats on the expected new additions to the family!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Options

Squee!!!

::dances around::

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Options
    Glad everything looks good!!  And you need a 3 under 2 board!
  • Options

imageKristelRobin:
    Glad everything looks good!!  And you need a 3 under 2 board!

This! Holy schnikeys! I'm so excited and scared for you! (Mostly excited!!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"