North Carolina Babies

Teething Tablets

I just gave D his first one, he thought it was hilarious. He kept sticking his tongue out at me and then there was instant silence. Why oh why did I wait so long to try these magic pills.

Re: Teething Tablets

• DS likes them too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • So cute!  My DD never really cared for them - she took them, but was 'blah' about it.  But it seems like those tablets help so many babies with teething!
  • Loading the player...
  • which kind do you use? Zoe already has 2 teeth, but more are coming soon. . ..she's drooling, fussy, and chewing a ton. Orajel helps a bit.
  • we use the hylands ones, and henry likes them a lot too. i have to be careful not to let him put them in his own mouth though or they'll dissolve on the way!
  • I used the Hyland's.
  • Hyland's are great!! Jocelyn didn't care for them at first but now she will eat them up. I put them in my hand and she pops them in her mouth one by one!! I feel like they work, but Motrin still has been our go to for bedtime when teething.
  • we love hylands teething tablets and they are like crack for jack...we call them his candies and if i shake the bottle ( i feel like he's a cat with catnip) he goes crazy and they seem to help him.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"