North Carolina Babies
Options

Obsessed with Layla Grace

Mere posted the link to her blog below - www.laylagrace.org. My heart just breaks for this family and I feel horrible for them. She updates throughout the day and I feel like an intruder checking the site for updates when this is such a private and difficult situation for them. But I can't help it. I am so thankful that while we may not have everything we want, we certainly have everything that we need and that we have been fortunate to not have to go through the health struggles that so many families deal with every day. John has certainly gotten extra hugs this week!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Obsessed with Layla Grace

• Options

are there any updates on twitter?  i can't see twitter at work.

my heart breaks for them.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm trying to hold back my tears looking at their family photos.  How heart breaking!  I can't even imagine.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I looked at their website yesterday at work.  Thankfully no one was here b/c I was bawling, literally the ugly cry.  My heart breaks a thousand times over for them. 

I sat and held DS last night just praying over him and for the healing of Layla, Daniel, and Maddie.   I'm glad DS is not at the age yet that he wonders why his mom was crying while rocking him to sleep. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I haven't looked at it yet but just glanced and I can't even look at it today, I'm sure I'll start bawling.  Just barely looking at the photos breaks my heart.  :(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Sweet Girls

• Options
    I know - I check it everytime I get on my computer. ;-(
    image AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

***Baby #3: BFP Mother

• Options
    Holy cow that is so sad! Look at how she couldn't even smile, and she kept laying her head on her Daddy. How sad!!! The pictures of her looking up at her Daddy are amazing though!!!!! I just can't imagine their pain!

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"