Minnesota Babies
Options

Childcare in Arden Hills/Mounds View/Shoreview/Roseville

We're looking for DS and it might be something we need soon. DH has an interview tomorrow and could start as early as 2 weeks from now. Eek! Any places I should check out?

What questions should we ask?

Re: Childcare in Arden Hills/Mounds View/Shoreview/Roseville

• Options
    Are you thinking an at home or a center?  I had considered Bethel's child development center when I looked for DS.  But they might not have openings immediately.  We had checked out Kindercare (a couple different locations nearby).  They tended to have openings, but were pricey. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I would try Sunrise Christian Daycare at the Sunrise United Methodist Church in Moundsview off Cty 10 and Long Lake Rd. We've had our daughter enrolled there since she was an infant and have loved them. It's a very small center (maybe 35 kids infant through preschool).

When looking for care, ask if they have part time openings (if needed), if you have to pay while you are on vacation, while the daycare is closed for holidays, etc. What is the child to teacher ratio? Do they provide food/formula or do you either have to provide it or pay extra? You'll have to provide diapers at most places, but some will provide wipes. What are their hours? What is the late pick up policy?

Wife to an amazing man and mom to three darling girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"