Louisiana Babies
Options

Exhausted ALL THE TIME

I've always exercised fairly regularly, but since I've been pregnant, all I want to do is sleep.  At work, all I want to do is nap.  When I get home, I lay down.  I feel worthless!  Does anyone else feel like this?  There are other women that I work with that just LOVE being pregnant, but I absolutely hate it!  I'm miserable!  Anyone else feel this way?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Exhausted ALL THE TIME

• Options
    I think that is pretty normal for 1st tri.  Most women start to love being pregnant once the 2nd tri comes along. 
  • Options
    Yes it's normal. I hated feeling so lethargic but I had a very good reason to nap all the time. I am very lucky to work for my FIL and I have very little work to do at the office, so most of my day I spent napping at my desk. I honestly felt like that for pretty much the whole pregnancy. All I would want to do is sleep! I wasn't miserable though. I enjoyed sleeping alot.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know how you guys feel. I don't feel bad at all when I get a nap in. I mean, come on, we are growing human beings here Indifferent You definitely shouldn't feel worthless. For once in your life you are allowed to rest...you'll need it because sleep will be kept to a minimum when baby comes...unless you are one of the lucky ones who's baby sleeps all of the time.
  • Options
    I still feel this way, at 11 weeks!  I felt okay for the first 9 weeks or so, but lately I've been feeling really sluggish!! Hoping my energy will be back in a couple of weeks :)
  • Options

imagelsulaura:
    I still feel this way, at 11 weeks!  I felt okay for the first 9 weeks or so, but lately I've been feeling really sluggish!! Hoping my energy will be back in a couple of weeks :)

Just as a side note--- at almost 18 weeks, I'm still exhausted all of the time!  I'm just thinking this is how it's going to be!  I did muster up the courage to go to the grocery store alone yesterday... for the first time in five months!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"