TTC after 35

KBrodie06

I've been cyber stalking for your results. Hope all went well.

Re: KBrodie06

• no results yet, you can find me on facebook if you want but no mention of ttc, you can use the chat with me though, i am on all the time. look under kristin@eventsbykristin.com to add me- how are things for you? oh you are 2ww i forgot

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • blood test was negative
  • Loading the player...
  • Damn AF and her evil games.
  • I am not upset about the miscarriage, I am super upset at how long all this is taking to get back to normal. Starting to piss me off and or make me want to just cry. ..&^%$&*^%$$
  • I totally understand. I'm sorry you're upset. Left Hug Don't know if this will help you but I split my cycle in FF to make this all more managable. I originally had my m/c date as cd1 but I split the cycle to begin with the date my beta went to 0. Now I have the time from the 1st date of my m/c to when I got back to 0 as one cycle and then cd1 for the next cycle starts after that. I was feeling like everything looked so out of wack before this. Once I could track the progress post 0 beta I noticed that my body was actually in mid cycle and behaving much more normally than I thought. (Although I still get some weird temps).Hope this helps!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"