Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

A little Peace goes a long way

I saw my niece for the first time since the miscarriage...the first time in months actually.  She is 7 months old and her name is Peace.  I figured when I saw her and got to hold her all I would be thinking about would be my lost chances and how much I had been looking forward to them growing up and playing together.  I did think of those things, but only briefly.  Playing with her took my mind off of things and made me really happy for the first time in weeks.  Big Smile  I think it also helped to think about the fact that my sister has had two miscarriages and she has three healthy children.   Like I said, a little Peace goes a long way 

Re: A little Peace goes a long way

• Options
    I'm glad your niece helped.  I feel the way you do, about seeing your sister.  My sister had 2 miscarriages between 2 and 3, so it keeps my hopes up a lot too!  Good luck with everything!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Mother to Gavin, born September 11, 2007, and Magdalena, born March 21, 2009, Angel Baby MC February 13, 2010, Cynthia, born August 28, 2010 and gone September 17, 2010, Gabriella, born and gone August 28, 2010, and Abigayle, born March 12, 2012
  • Options
    I know the feeling.  I talked on the phone with my six year old nephew this evening an he had me laughing.  My sister told him I didn't feel good, so he wanted to call me. He said, "Take some Benedryl and go to sleep, you'll feel better in the morning, I'll call to make sure!"  So cute.  I'm glad your niece was able to make you smile too.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"