Detroit Babies

Daycare in Oxford/Lake Orion

Any recs around this area? Looking for a place that takes 12 weeks and up.

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Daycare in Oxford/Lake Orion

• I don't have personal experience with it, but have heard really good things about The Pee Wee Patch on Lapeer Road
  • I'm excited to see if you get any responses to this post since I'm in Lake Orion! There's a cute place called Kids Korner at Clarkston and Joslyn, which is right by my house...I've heard good things about it, as well as Pee Wee Patch. I'm not even pregnant yet though, so I haven't done any major researching. I'll prly need full time care at 6 weeks; you're lucky to have 12 :-)

Good luck!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Pee Wee Patch and Kids Corner were on my list to check on for sure. Good to know there's more positive talk about those.
  • There's also the Learning Link Center on Lapeer, which is a big center. Would you mind letting me know if you like any of these places when you start looking? I'd love any input!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageCollieflower:
    There's also the Learning Link Center on Lapeer, which is a big center. Would you mind letting me know if you like any of these places when you start looking? I'd love any input!

I sure will. I will post my findings as I go. :)

• My coworker loves the pee wee patch.  we know 3 people who use it.  they loved the infant room because there are no street shoes allowed, seperate room for sleeping, they provide diapers & baby food but not formula or BM.  the babies do not share cribs.  some places do it when they are part time.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"