Central Florida Babies
Options

winter park hospital?

anyone have their baby here? i'm all for winnie palmer but my dr. only delivers at winter park>..just wondering what the experience was like.

Re: winter park hospital?

• Options
    Florida Hospital WP? From what I know they have a great L&D! My sister delivered 2 of her 3 LO's there.
  • Options

I delivered there 5 years ago.  I hated it!

The staff in the mother/baby area were very pushy in getting us to leave.  The hospital was also old and musty.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I had DS at WPMH. I felt the experience was good considering I was induced at 35 weeks. The nurses were nice (I had about 12 different nurses though since I was there a total of 10 days, my body was acting up). But overall very nice place.

They've updated their facilities and I loved The Baby Place section of it. 

• Options
    I delivered at Winter Park and I ad a great experience the nurses were very nice and attentive in L&D and Mother Baby and the rooms on the new addition to the hospital are huge nice big flatg screen tv's mini fridge dvd player its great but if u have te time take te tour you will love it also they have someone that goes around everyday and gives massages you will love it
  • Options
    I delivered at FHWP and LOVED it! They've totally updated it and it's really nice. My nurses were amazing and SO sweet...they did an awesome job taking care of all three of us. I had some recovery issues and my nurses would call to check up on me after they got off shift...I thought that was so sweet!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"