Orange County Babies
Options

Nanny Search

Does anyone know of a good nanny agency or nanny in the Orange/Villa Park area?

Thanks!

Re: Nanny Search

• Options

Maria Furoto at OC Nannies is very good. They have a website: www.ocnannies.com.

But when looking for a nanny, you need to be very clear and specific to get a good one. 

Good luck

• Options
    imagewendy33:

Maria Furoto at OC Nannies is very good. They have a website: www.ocnannies.com.

But when looking for a nanny, you need to be very clear and specific to get a good one. 

Good luck

We got our from OC Nannies and love her. Let me know if you have any questions: lindsaylmu at yahoo.com

Another girl on here used craigslist and fond someone good. OCkylie just posted about TLC.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We loved TLC!!  They set-up interviews with 10 candidates at once for you so easy and all the ladies were great!  https://www.californianannies.com/
  • Options

I am in Orange and we found ours through enannysource.com.

• Options

My cousin is a nanny in the area. She is great with little ones, CPR and first aid certified and has a B.S. in Child Development. Her name is Jamie Ohanian.

johanian5@yahoo.com

• Options
    As a former nanny, I can tell you that many au pairs are often more qualified and more affordable (around $340/wk per family, not per child) than many nannys are.  Let me know if you want more info and I'll give you a great agency reference.  jfaye78 at hotmail dot com. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"