North Carolina Babies
Options

Another house update!

We have a signed contract on our house as of yesterday. The inspector is coming on 3/10 and then if all goes well we'll close on 4/30. Yay!

Unfortunately the house we really want is under contract and it is not contingent on a sale, so it is not looking good for that property. I am hoping I can be like Jenn&tim and find a backup property we really like. Our realtor is taking us to see several places Sunday so we'll see. Just knowing though that we can finally move to our "20 year" house, as we call it, is very exciting!

Re: Another house update!

• Options
    Yay! What exciting news! I know there is a house out there that is just perfect for you guys. You just haven't found it yet! Smile
    Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations to you, too! Hope you have good luck house hunting. Our original "dream house" also fell through, but we found an even better one after that, so I hope the same thing happens for you!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Congrats on having a signed contract!  I hope everything goes well with the inspection. 

Have fun looking at houses Sunday!!  Hopefully you will find the perfect one! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Great news! Have fun searching for the perfect house!
  • Options

I never knew I would believe in the "if its meant to be it will be" as much I do now.

I hope you have good luck! Call early to make the appts though. We tried to see 6 houses the first day out and only saw 2, thank goodness the one we really wanted was on the list that day!

Even better yet a BIG congrats on selling!!! That was by far the hardest part. Have a blast shopping around.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Very exciting!!  Good luck finding a house perfect for you!!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Congrats! Have fun looking on Sunday? Are you still planning on staying in the same area?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That is wonderful news, congrats! Hope you find an even more perfect house on Sunday!
  • Options
    Congrats!  Have fun house shopping! 
  • Options

Thanks Ladies! I am trying to be excited about looking at other houses even though we really want the one that is slipping away...

Yes Feisty we are most likely sticking in the same area, possibly a little closer in to town, depending on what we find.

• Options
    Yay for a contract on your house - wonderful news!  It seems like you just listed it (am I wrong...time does fly by with a LO...)  Anyways, hope you find your dream home soon (at least your house is taken care of!!)  =)
  • Options
    Congratulations!!! How exciting! GL finding the perfect place!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"