North Carolina Babies
Options

NBR: I'm such a rat (afternoon update)

My friend's 15-year-old son "unfriended" his mother on Facebook a couple of months ago, and since then I've been feeding her some of this kid's more interesting status updates. (I've known this kid since I was 15 and he was in diapers.)

Today her son's status update was, "Tom is attending International Skip School Day." (It's today, by the way.)

Oh, really? 

I just e-mailed his mother, and got this message back: "Thanks for that! I am texting him and e-mailing the teacher now. xoxo"

That's me! Ruining the fun for truant teenagers everywhere!

Catching up on sports news...
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: NBR: I'm such a rat (afternoon update)

• Options
    Way to go, Murph!
  • Options
    LMAO, that's hilarious!!  You go girl! 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Look at it this way, if this kid is dumb enough to post it on the internet, he deserves to be punished.  Geez kid, at least be sneaky about it!

• Options
    image7miles:

Look at it this way, if this kid is dumb enough to post it on the internet, he deserves to be punished.  Geez kid, at least be sneaky about it!

this, lol!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    image7miles:

Yep!  Way to go Murph! Who unfrineds their Mom?  That's just plain wrong! 

• Options
    Haha, I would have done the same thing!  As my parents told me, someone always knows what you are up to.
  • Options

I just got a response from my friend, so I thought I'd share the outcome of today's events. It made me laugh. Big Smile

"FYI, he did make it to school (I know because I drove him in at 8am) but I don't think he checked in to homeroom.  Once i started texting and calling, I think he got nervous and made his late arrival later in the morning. 

Perhaps he thinks I woke up under a rock yesterday.

Now he claiming he was there all day when I e-mailed one of his teachers who said he was marked tardy.

Hmmmm.  Smells like a fib.

Thanks again for your espionage services.  Do you do rooftop recognizance? "

Catching up on sports news...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

that is too funny!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love it! My neighborhood was exactly like this - none of the parents let us get away with anything.

I hope I have a spy as good as you for my kids in the future!

• Options

LOL! You're teaching him a lesson, Murph. Facebooking about skipping school isn't the suavest move. 

I love it! I wonder what tools we'll use to ruin our kids' fun someday...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"