Pregnant after 35
Options

pregnancy and sex

so dh apparently is turned on by my being pregnant and not only that but looking at pregnant women. 

although i feel lucky about this since some men are not turned on and actually dont want sex.  i however am blah to sex right now. actually since the bfp.  i'm tired, i'm cranky, i'm nauseous, my back hurts. definately dont feel sexy.

nope this does not deter dh.  gotta love the guy for trying though. i guess there are worse things he could want.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: pregnancy and sex

• Options

my dh is the same way and I have been that way too...I guess everyone hormones are different the dr say that your sex drive may increase or decrease....they actually have a website with lingerie for pg women I ordered something nice for my birthday/anniv for dh....

• Options
    My DH is still into sex right now but I couldn't be less interested - I just feel too icky to want anything to do with it.  Last pregnancy, I recall being the same way in the 1st tri, but somewhere in the 2nd tri I got my sex drive back and in the 3rd tri it was definitely on the increase.  Unfortunately by 3rd tri my DH decided to get squeamish - LOL!  Why do men always think they are going to hurt the baby?  Hard to reassure them without killing some egos LOL.
    Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm right there with you! I feel sorry for DH but I'm just too pooped to think about anything now except finishing my work day and climbing into bed.
  • Options
    DH and I are equally interested.  He thinks the more pg I am the sexier I am.  Funny thing is we both don't think we do it enough each week.  He is exhausted from work and I'm exhausted from insomnia.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"