Alabama Babies
Options

Condo recs

I need condo recommendations in Destin.  We usually just get a hotel room but this year my dad and sister are going so I think it would be best to get a condo.  Anyone have any that they really like?
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: Condo recs

• Options
    Try Brett Robinson Rentals! We usually use them!
    Erin~N~Gregg 6/30/07 Project 365 imageCafeMom Tickers
  • Options

We had a good experience renting through Harmony Beach Vacations -- we stayed in Ariel Dunes 708 and it was GORGEOUS.  Only 2 bedrooms though, so might not be big enough.

Don't book through the site, call them and ask them if they'll give you a discount or cut you a deal.  We had an awesome awesome experience with them and I would highly recommend them.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We never stay inside Destin.  We actually stay on Okaloosa Island (about 10 min. outside of Destin.)  It is much less crowded and just as gorgeous!  Almost every single condo rental comes with two chairs and an umbrella, which is also a huge plus.  We drive into Destin every single night to hang out and eat dinner...but there are also some places on the island too.  We usually use www.vrbo.com to rent.  We really like condos in Pelican Isle and Bella Riva. 

We rented this 4 bedroom with our family last year at Bella Riva and it was FABULOUS!  It was only $3,000 for 7 nights during July!

https://www.vrbo.com/181471

Allie ~ 01/26/09 ~ 7 lbs, 9 oz ~ 20.75 in. & Amelia ~ 03/16/11 ~ 8 lbs, 1 oz ~ 21 in.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have booked through ResortQuest several times and they have always been good. I can't think of the names of the actual buildings we stayed in because its been a while.
  • Options
    Thanks!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"