Alabama Babies
Options

Update: 4D u/s

Yesterday I called and canceled my appointment 10 minutes before the office closed.  :-(  There were pros and cons for getting it and knew either way I would think about the opportunity cost of choosing one over the other.  There are so many things I want/need to get for the baby and I felt I would feel better being prepared for his arrival, plus I will see him in just a few weeks anyway.  I don't know why this was such a hard decision b/c we've gotten so many ultrasounds already, but it still was.  Guess I just really want to see my baby boy...  Ahh well, in due time.  Thank you all for your feedback yesterday!  You are such wonderful ladies!  :-) 

Re: Update: 4D u/s

• Options
    I understand...not sure if you read my response to your original response but that's exactly how I felt about the 4D...even with 3 showers there are still several decently prices items we would like to purchase before PJ arrives...so much to do, so little time!
  • Options
    i understand your reasoning. we won't be having one. and it sucks to have to wait to see your LO in person. but it will be that much more awesome when you do see him. i wish our tummies came equipped with a window - lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagetippykins:
    i understand your reasoning. we won't be having one. and it sucks to have to wait to see your LO in person. but it will be that much more awesome when you do see him. i wish our tummies came equipped with a window - lol.

You are so cute!  I love that. 

Thanks, girls!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"