Boston Babies
Options

nanny share cambridgewatertown

Hi moms! We are expecting our son in may and are interested in a nanny share starting in september. We are hoping to find a family with similar needs and then a caregiver. We will need around 3 to 4 days a week between the hours of 9-3. We are extremely flexible and can have the children in our home in watertown square or drop off in watertown or cambridge (where I work). Feel free to email me if this interests you! Best, Kimberly Kimberlaa@gmail.com

Re: nanny share cambridgewatertown

• Options

Kimberly I live in Watertown as well, not looking for a Nanny share but wanted to let you know of the Watertown Family Network that is right on Main Street. A great resource (many playgroups etc for infant to toddler) for when you have the baby but you may be able to contact them to see if they can help find a family or let you post. Also there is a Belmont moms yahoo group I believe and also an Arlington list you can join and post on there, I've seen numerous posts for Nanny shares on this site (I've sent the link to your gmail account). Good luck and Congrats. 

• Options

Hi Kimberly, 

I also live in Watertown and I am due with a little girl at the end of April.  I have signed her up for daycare for June/July, but if the cost is comparable and she can get better care from a nanny, I'd be willing to explore that option.  I will be going back to work 4 days a week. Have you done any pricing?  Let me know!

Erica 

PS. Forgot to give you my email erica7227@yahoo.com 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"