North Carolina Babies
Options

PI question...

We're doing a PI session in a couple of weeks. My mom is paying for it and insists she wear a fru-fru smocked monogrammed number that is just NMS (or Holly's). My aunt gave it to her. I'm sure she spent a lot on it, so I have no problem with her wearing it for a few pics. But I want to let her wear stuff that is more her style, and reflects her personality more.

How many outfit changes does PI allow? Would 3 outfits be too much?

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

Re: PI question...

• Options
    I just called and got my question answered. They only allow 1 outfit change. oh well!

• Options
    3 outfits is def. not too much...if holly is not the type to really fight wardrobe changes i think 3-4 is fine. we did 3 outfits for Jack's plus his cake smash pictures
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes, just 1. Jocelyn was not having any of it, and I found the better photos were BEFORE the outfit change. Can you convince your mom to let her out fit be the one she changes into? Either way, Holly is adorable so you should get some cute shots!! Sneek a note to the photographer to just zoom in on her face!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

since when do they only allow 1 outfit change...ive never been there and told I could only do 1. i'd bring all 3 of your outfits if i was you. 

ETA: u do mean Portait Innovations right.?

• Options

Yep, Portrait Innovations. Maybe I'll play dumb and bring all 3. :-)

But yes, dbert--the fru-fru dress will definitely be the outfit she changes into! hehe.

ETA: Oh, and we're going to the Greensboro one, so not sure if they have different rules than the Cary one!

• Options

I would just go in with the 3 and not let on that u called and say u want to do all 3 outfits and just put your mom's last  in case they only get to snap one or 2. Jack had 2 outfits and since it was october we also did just a couple of shots in his costume which was after the other 2 outfits but before his cake pics. cant wait to see cute Miss Holly's pics.

• Options
    At our PI you are allowed to put them in as many outfits as time allows.  I think we did 3 with Eli (or maybe it was just 2), and then his nekkid smash cake pics.  But if she's paying, I would get some pics in that outfit, but I agree it should be the second one, in case she gets cranky after the outfit change. :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    That is crazy! I have always had at LEAST 3 outfits every time I have gone.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    The last time we went we did a ton of different shots - family pictures, pictures of DS in 2 different outfits and graduation pics for DH. So Caleb had 3 outfits and DH had 2. I would bring them all!
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"