Adoption

The Adoption Statuses list will be...

...updated next week. I'm in the middle of a big move and havne't been able to get to it lately. Feel free to add any updates for me on the last one posted:

https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/31187334.aspx  

Re: The Adoption Statuses list will be...

• OK! I will most likely be moving from HS to active very soon! I will let you all know when that happens! I am mailing my profiles to my agency tomorrow or Friday.
    Photobucket My Favorite Part of Spring~Red Sox Baseball!
  • Still waiting. Profile shown 3x in January. Called for emergency placement on Sunday but turned it down due to medical concerns.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageHoneydew1894:
    OK! I will most likely be moving from HS to active very soon! I will let you all know when that happens! I am mailing my profiles to my agency tomorrow or Friday.

Whoo Hoo!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We are ready and waiting. 
  • We finalized 10 year old J's adoption on Feb 11th!
    Stay at Home Mama to 3 Beautiful Children by the miracles of Birth & Adoption
  • We are technically still waiting for a match, but currently only accepting respite placements.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• We can be moved to the homestudy/bio period. They told us it'll be another 5 weeks before they get it completed. Smile
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"