Pregnant after 35
Options

1 hour glucose test - if you did yours already

I just did my test this morning. How long did it take for your office to get the results? and did they call you or did you find out at your next appt? My Dr appt isn't until March 9th, so I was just curious.

Re: 1 hour glucose test - if you did yours already

• Options
    The office called me with the results about two days later, so it really didn't take very long to find out
  • Options
    my doc office only calls if the levels are high.  I never got the call so I called them few days later and found out resaults were good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    They called me 2 days later.  But some offices only call if it's elevated so even if you don't hear it's not necessarily a bad sign.  GL!
  • Options
    my dr office only calls if there is a problem.
    PLC 7.16.07 * MDC 10.16.10
    Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types
    Educate, inspire and connect those touched by ichthyosis and related disorders through emotional support, information, advocacy and research funding for better treatments and eventual cures.
  • Options
    The office called me a 2-3 days later with the results.
  • Options
    It took about 5 days for the results...I just called in for them.
  • Options
    I had it at 11am;  they said the results would be ready in the afternoon;  I forgot and didnt call for the results for 3-4 days (I'm hypoglycemic so I knew I was fine;  last time they actually told me to eat more sweets cuz my score was 40;  this time it was 80--the 1st time I didnt eat anything sweet beforehand;  this last time I did)
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Mine was the same day, but I have GD and they wanted to let me know to schedule the class right away.
  • Options
    My doc appt is on the 8th but the lab said my doc will get the results on Monday. I had my glucose test today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    My office only calls if the results are bad. I called after a few days just to see what my numbers were and they were fine.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"