Orange County Babies

phones

i'm looking for a new phone...i like the iphone but i hate that it doesn't have a qwerty keyboard. what phones do you have or what do you recommend? tia.
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: phones

• The iPhone does or do you mean not on the screen. I had an iPhone and loved it. I only got rid of it b/c I was going on my company plan (Verizon). A free phone is hard to pass up. I now have the Droid. Its not as good as the iPhone but it does the same stuff pretty much. The Droid has an actual keyboard that slides out. I never use it. I use the touch screen keyboard b/c I'm used to the Iphone.
  • i like the iphone it's just that i can't seem to type on the touch screen keyboard :) another thing is i have t-mobile right now and still trying to determine whether i should change provider or not. if i don't it won't give me much choice of phones since t-mobile doesn't have a lot of phones to choose from.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • My husband has the G1 - tmobile and loves it... it has touch screen as well as the keyboard
  • Another iPhone user here. 

The new Google phone is available on T-Mobile, the Nexus One.  I don't know anything about it except that there was a bunch of anticipation and hype for it.  Might be worth checking out.

• I have had the bb curve for a year. I love it.
  • I have the Droid.  I love it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"