Parenting after 35
Options

Who Flips a Mother off???

Who goes the wrong way in an attempt to steal a parking space and then flips a mother off?  Then says F* You and threatens to scratch my car when I come out? Oh and also calls me a b*tch???

Please tell  me the answer this question. I was at Trader Joes and this was my experience this afternoon.  Suffice to say, I called an employee of the store. They watched my car and gave me flowers when I left.

Re: Who Flips a Mother off???

• Options
    wow - somebody needs some anger management!
  • Options
    Nice.  Glad the Trader Joe's staff came through for you!
    DD1 is 3, DD2 is 1.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Seriously? That sucks. At least you got flowers Stick out tongue
  • Options
    Indifferent  Some people are just bat sh!t crazy!
  • Options
    What a jerk! Was it a young kid or grown up? No that it matters, it's wrong either way. You should have slammed into their car like from the movie "Fried Green Tomatoes"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    People are a$$holes. 

Bronx Zoo: Summer 2013

To read my blog, click on the giraffe pic below!
  • Options
    I'm glad the staff came through, but MAN.  What a jerk!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    OMG!  What a scary situation - Some people need some serious mental help!  the way I look at it is "What goes around, comes around and payback is a biotch!" .... he'll get his!
    image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    One word:  KARMA!!
  • Options

Perhaps he was just edgy because he's an alcoholic and he was out of Two-Buck Chuck??

• Options
    The way I *try* to look at it when someone is like that is that I get to leave them in the parking lot. But they have to go home with themselves - and that is payback enough....
  • Options

Whaaaat???  How can you be that angry in Sherman Oaks?? And going to Trader Joes?

That was very sweet of them to gove you flowers - we might have to send you some Mama mace!!

xo

• Options
    Shopping at Trader Joe's is like a full contact sport sometimes. Glad it worked out for you and baby G.
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Peeper Summarized
  • Options
    imageBrideBuddies:

Perhaps he was just edgy because he's an alcoholic and he was out of Two-Buck Chuck??

I love the two buck chuck! LOL

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I've had a similar experience at Costco (although my car has never been threatened and I never received flowers).

People are NUTS!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

• Options
    YIKES-  LOL to "bridebuddies" response though.  Never even heard of two buck chuck but it sounds like a classic beverage.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    wow! what a jackass! I cannot even imagine behaving in that manner nor can I imagine how I would react if someone behaved that way towards me. I love Trader Joe's and its employees though - they really do improve my mood every time I go there...maybe I should go more often. teehee
  • Options
    Someone who is BSC.  Glad the store responded appropriately.  What a jerk!

DD -- 5YO
    DS -- 3YO

• Options
    Wow!  Who does that to anybody?!
  • Options
    Geez, as if it's not hard enought to shop at TJ's with a baby when it's just packed to rafters with nice people. He's gotta go all psycho. Ugh.
  • Options
    imagemama.bear:
    imageBrideBuddies:

I once had a wine tasting party with two buck chuck, and then three more expensive wines of the same grape. A good portion of the people liked the two buck check best!

• Options
    imageM.Amy:
    imagemama.bear:
    imageBrideBuddies:

I once had a wine tasting party with two buck chuck, and then three more expensive wines of the same grape. A good portion of the people liked the two buck check best!

I served it at my wedding and my guest TORE IT UP....we underestimated it's popularity and didn't buy enough. We had tons of left over booze but the Chuck was GONE!!

Robby's Blog

Momma Bear
    Big - 1 year old
    Bigger - 6 years old
    Biggest - 13 years old

• Options

Well, it sounds like you had an encounter with total "trash"! Some people just have no idea how to behave do they? It's amazing, isn't it?

What a beautiful baby pic.

• Options
    What a tool...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"