Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Has anyone done IVF at Hershey

Just found out that my miscarriage is officially happening, so now we are back to our original plan (before we saw we were pregnant) which is to do IVF at Hershey.

I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with this clinic.  Is this the best place to go for IVF in the Central PA area?   I have a friend who had success with this clinic, but it wasn't with IVF.  

Any guidance or thoughts on the topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! 

TTC Child #1 Sept '08, Dx: Unexplained, DOR 2 IUI's = BFN, m/c, IVF 1 = 0 embies to put back, IVF 2 = BFN, IVF 3 = cancelled, IVF 4 = BFP with 1 embie. Our son came into our life on 9/28/11. We are in love! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Has anyone done IVF at Hershey

• Options

I am so sorry about your miscarriage, I have gone through 2 and they are very devastating, my thoughts and prayers are with you. 

I did not have IVF or any infirtility treatments at Hersehy but I delivered there and I would not go anywhere else.  A friend of mine went through the infirtility clinic, but I'm not sure if they had IVF or not.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I'm so sorry about your miscarriage.  I hope that you're  IVF is successful!

I did not go through IVF but went through testing and treatments at Hershey.  I'd recommend them and will likely return to them for future treatments.  I have connected with several ladies who went through treatments and they either went to Hershey or Shady Grove in Maryland.

Good Luck!

{Blog}
    TTC since Jan 07. Dx with PCOS Jan 08 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so sorry about your miscarriage. Having gone through an incomplete one myself (meaning I needed the outpatient procedure to complete it) I know how hard that can be. I have not heard anything about Herhsey IVF, but I wish you so much luck with it.
  • Options
    I am so sorry for your loss.  I don't know anything about Hershey, but I just wanted to let you know that their are other nesters in the area that are dealing with IF.   We will be starting IVF shortly with ACIRM in Harrisburg.  I'm still fairly new to all of this so I'm not recommending any facility over another, just here for support.     PM if you need to talk.
    TTC #1 since 9/07
    Dx MFI, AMA, Endo, AMH .16
    Lap 10/09 Removed endometrioma, stage IV endo and adhesions
    Lap 2/10 Endometrioma cysts & adhesions returned.
    Ivf #1 4/10 Antagonist, ET Cancelled.
    IVF #2 2/11 A/ACP+E2V C/P
    IVF #3 6/11 Letrozole/Antagonist BFN
    IVF #4 11/11 Low stim Antagonist BFN
    Lap 3/12 Lap & Selective HSG
    Many cycles of Letrozole and LP HCG w/TI and LDN
    IVF #5 8/12 Low stim BFN
    IUI #1 10/12 BFN br> S&PAIFW
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"