TTC after 35
Options

I never O'd last cycle and got vertigo to boot!

The last cycle that we TTC (last month) I used progesterone.  Results were a BFN.  I'm normally a 27 day cycle but eneded up with a 32 day cycle due to the progesterone.  Anyway, I started using my digital OPK on CD11 and never got a smiley!  AF arrived on CD 23. 

As for the veritgo...it started Sunday AM but by 10:30 am I was feeling much better and went about my day.  Then it started to come back and by midnight I turned my head and got the spins.  It was awful.  I was up all night...I even got "sick".  It was the worst feeling in the world.  I wanted to cry!  The next day I felt as if I was recovering from the worst hangover ever.  My DH took me to the Dr.  I indeed have vertigo.  But you just have to ride it out.  I'm much better but I can't sleep on my right side or I start to spin.  Luckily, I have an awesome DH and my SIL helped out with my DD while was out of it.  I emailed my RE for a WTF on O etc.  Waiting for a reply.

Just frustrated:( 

Re: I never O'd last cycle and got vertigo to boot!

• Options
    I'm so sorry bcn. A friend of dh has vertigo, I know it's no fun. I hope it gets resolved quickly, and you get a smiley face this month!
    TTC since 3/08 DOR, High FSH, Hypothyroid, Uterine Polyps, blocked tube, MFI, 5 rounds of clomid, 5 IVF attempts, 2 hysteroscopies, 2 natural conceptions=2 losses (Methotrexate, D&C) Successful DE cycle twins born 10/7/11 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"