North Carolina Babies

Opppps...

I still after 2.5 years have not ordered John's officail NC birth certificate. I was going through a drawer last night and found the form where I have it filled out then even whited out the address after we moved the last time. Why did I not just send it then, you may ask? I have no idea!! I guess it's never too late to send it in. Although, i'm sure the price has gone up, anyone know how much it is now? I assume it will have a current issued date so now when John needs to use it one day he will know that his mommy was a slacker and waited 2.5 years before making him official.

Opps.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Opppps...

• I haven't gotten Allie's yet either.  I think it's $24 now... I really should do that.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • its $24 - it went up a week after Lillian was born, so i sent it the day we got out of the hospital.

• Loading the player...
  • Umm, Salisbury, how are we on the same exact wavelength? I have had the info sheet from the hospital sitting on my counter basically since Ashley was born and have not gotten her birth certificate yet. I swore I was going to take care of it this week and I just called Vital Records two hours ago!! It is only $10 if I go get it in person, which I plan to do on Friday. That is too funny you posted this :)
  • imagelah1177:
    Umm, Salisbury, how are we on the same exact wavelength? I have had the info sheet from the hospital sitting on my counter basically since Ashley was born and have not gotten her birth certificate yet. I swore I was going to take care of it this week and I just called Vital Records two hours ago!! It is only $10 if I go get it in person, which I plan to do on Friday. That is too funny you posted this :)

Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't done this yet! I do have his SS card but I just have a mental block on this for some reason. Maybe you can just wait until #2 gets here and get a discount!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • um yeah we dont have Jack's either!! im trying to actually remember where my form is...can i do it without the form?
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageakspriss:
    um yeah we dont have Jack's either!! im trying to actually remember where my form is...can i do it without the form?

When I called Vital Records, they told me all I needed to bring was my driver's license and cash or check for $10. But I plan to go to the Register of Deeds in person, I am not sure how it works if you send away for it. 

• i may just go in person too cuz its not that far and i have the time during the day. but mine will prolly be more then 10 cuz i'm in wake and aren't u in a different county
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imageSalisburyBride:

imagelah1177:
    Umm, Salisbury, how are we on the same exact wavelength? I have had the info sheet from the hospital sitting on my counter basically since Ashley was born and have not gotten her birth certificate yet. I swore I was going to take care of it this week and I just called Vital Records two hours ago!! It is only $10 if I go get it in person, which I plan to do on Friday. That is too funny you posted this :)

Glad to see I'm not the only one who hasn't done this yet! I do have his SS card but I just have a mental block on this for some reason. Maybe you can just wait until #2 gets here and get a discount!

I got her ss card pretty soon after she was born too, I don't know why I have waited so long to get her birth certificate. Especially since it is going to be easy (the Register of Deeds is only about 15 minutes from our house). Good luck, hope you can get it done too :)

• imageakspriss:
    i may just go in person too cuz its not that far and i have the time during the day. but mine will prolly be more then 10 cuz i'm in wake and aren't u in a different county

Yup, I am in Moore County, so it may be cheaper. I don't know why I waited so long, the Register of Deeds is only 15 minutes from my house. Glad I am not the only one :)

• SB, just go to the register of deeds in town.  Really quick and simple and only $10 I think.
    image Connor Reeves - July 4, 2007 Naomi Raye - January 26, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"