Detroit Babies
Options

Car Seats

I was hoping to get some suggestions on convertible car seats. There are so many choices out there. Have you found yours easy to use? Do you still place it in the middle seat? Any info. would be helpful..Thanks.

Re: Car Seats

• Options

There was a post a couple days ago about this. Everyone pretty much rec'd the Britax brand.

I will be buying two marathons in the next couple weeks. We don't need ours for awhile but have a friend flying in to visit in march and she will need it

Does anyone know if the 20% off at buy buy baby coupon is allowed on Britax? I didn't see the name on the excludes list but I am still shocked that they allow it.

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    We bought the Britax Marathon for my car and the Roundabout for DH. DH has a smaller car and the Roundabout is supposed to fit it better.  I would look for sales, or I see that https://www.albeebaby.com/ is having a Britax sale. I'd compare their prices to BRU & BBB.  We bought our jogging stroller off albeebaby and we got a great deal and everything went well.  GL!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We also got the Britax Marathon.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    image? J & R 07 ?:

There was a post a couple days ago about this. Everyone pretty much rec'd the Britax brand.

I will be buying two marathons in the next couple weeks. We don't need ours for awhile but have a friend flying in to visit in march and she will need it

Does anyone know if the 20% off at buy buy baby coupon is allowed on Britax? I didn't see the name on the excludes list but I am still shocked that they allow it.

I just purchased 2 Britax Boulevards from Buy Buy Baby, and they let me use (2) 20% coupons on them. I saved about $120.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have 2 Britax Marathons and 1 Cosco Scenera.  I would defianlty recommend my Marathons.  The Scenera we got for travel, since the Marathon is so bulky.  We can place the Marathon rear facing in any position in both of our cars.  If you would like more info about car seats please feel free to PM.  I have an email that I sent out for my Beaumont Parenting Group.
  • Options
    Another huge thumbs up for the Britax Marathon

• Options
    Thanks everyone for your suggestions! I might wait until we get some more coupons to BBB..and I will check out that website :) 
  • Options
    Thumbs up here for the Britax Roundabout.  We use it in both our vehicles.  We used it 1st for rear facing, then turned it forward.  We put it on the left side (behind me) in my car, and in the middle in DH's vehicle.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We have the Britax Diplomat and love it.  It's not as big as the Marathon, but has some better features then the Roundabout.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"