Blended Families

AW my oldest...

...SD turns 9 today!!!  I can't believe she was only 6 when they moved here and only 4 when I met her!!!  I've known her more than half of her life!  Time goes by so quickly.  She's turning into such an amazing young lady despite the horrible things she had done to her before she came to live here.  I am so proud of who she is and so proud to be who I am to her in her life! 

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran

Re: AW my oldest...

• aww! Happy Birthday to her :) Are you guys doing anything fun/special to celebrate?
  • Yup big family dinner planned tonight and 2 parties this weekend! Gonna be busy!!

I jsut can't believe how big she is and how much she has changed in the last few years.  I looked back at some pics this morning with her...she's grown up so much physically and is a totally different kid emotionally than she was!  She's so bubbly and happy!  I love it!  We get compliments all the time about how polite and amazing she is, I am so proud to call her mine-even if it is on a step-level.

accordingtoabby.com" "From of suffering emerges the strongest souls. The most massive characters are seared with scars." Kahlil Gibran
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw that is sweet, today is also my nephews 3rd birthday.  3 already I can't believe it either, where does the time go?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Happy Birthday to your SD :) So glad that she has a wonderful female figure in her life :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"