North Carolina Babies
Options

Fever ?

So yesterday when I got home from work, Allie was falling asleep on DH.  She never takes a nap that late, she only takes 1 at lunch.  So I checked on her about an hour later and she woke up.  She played for about 5-10 minutes, then came over to me to cuddle and fell asleep.  I woke her up to change her diaper and take her temp, bc she was burning up... 102.  Gave her some tylenol.  I got her to eat and gave her a bath, she played happily in her bath.  Her fever was then 100.  She went to sleep, slept all night, and had a fever of 100.2 this morning.

She's acting normal, just has this fever.  Any thoughts?

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Fever ?

• Options

I would just keep an eye on it and give her some Tylenol/Infant motrin if you think she needs it.  Whenever Brooke has a low-grade fever, that's what our pedi has always told us to do. 

If it gets up to 101, or lasts more than 3 days, I would call the doctor at that point.  She may have a touch of sickness, its certainly going around! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yeah, probably just some random virus. I'd just keep checking it every 4 hours or so.. Ditto Anne's advice about when to call the Dr. Hope she feels better soon!

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"