LGBT Parenting
Options

hey!

i can get to this board again! hooray! i haven't had any time at home and it's been blocked here...well, it was, and then it wasn't, and then it was again, so i'm hoping this time it sticks. the nest board is still blocked, though. i've been following on my reader so i've seen the new posts, but i can't get to them to view comments or anything and i can't figure out how to comment properly on my new phone. Sad

so for anyone who doesn't follow my blog (or for anyone who does, too, i suppose) my wife went back to work this week, which sucks, but so far so good with grandpa blue--although any sleep schedule our little monkey had has been throw to the wind, with all the excitement he just doesn't want to sleep! he did finally get to sleep earlier last night, if you can call 10pm early. apparently he also napped for an hour or so this morning, so that's good, and hopefully as we get into this routine things will settle. but my poor wife is on first shift this week, so she has to get up at 4:30am. yikes!

Re: hey!

• Options
    First shift means up by 4:30!?! I had no clue!  I thought she would be going in around 7 or 8am.  Yikes!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    well, she has to be there by 6am and has to leave about 45 minutes before, plus she has to pump and get dressed before heading out. it really sucks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Blue! It's so nice to see you! 

I am sorry she has to be up so early, it must be a hard adjustment. I hope everyone settles into the new routine okay.

• Options
    imageDuchess1:

Blue! It's so nice to see you! 

I am sorry she has to be up so early, it must be a hard adjustment. I hope everyone settles into the new routine okay.

aw, thanks!

it's been a rough week--neither of us was really ready for her to go back, although my dad was really excited about starting his new gig. she's got two more days of early rising, and then next week she'll be back on third. that'll be tougher for me, i think, since i'll be home alone with Monkey at night, but easier on her. i'm just hoping he keeps sleeping through the night!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"